Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
The goatskins have been tanned in a unique colour. A metallic film with a lizard pattern was applied on the velvet side for better adhesion. The skins were then washed.
Origin of the leather: Nigeria, tanning made in Italy.
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces. This material scratches easily.
• Avoid contact with greasy or fatty substances.
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
• Avoid contact with water. Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
Soft pocket, hand-held. Snap closure. Removable strap.
Free delivery for orders in France !
En savoir plus.