Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
Origin of the leather Europe, chrome tanning made in Italy.
The undercoat of the calfskin has been sanded for a velvety feel. The skins have been mass-tanned. For natural leopard, grey leopard, a digital print was made on the surface. Tie & Dye coral is made manually in Italy. The pattern is therefore irregular from one skin to another.
Leather is a living and natural material. Using your accessory with delicacy will allow you to keep it longer
• Before using your accessory use a soft brush (to remove dust from the manufacturing process) and apply a waterproof spray. Reapply the waterproof spray regularly.
• Warning: your dark clothes might stain on your accessory if the color is not properly fixed.
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces. This material scratches easily.
• Avoid snagging your accessory, as the lambskin could tear.
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
Clutch, with leather shoulder strap. Snap closure.
Free delivery for orders to all EU countries, except for the UK, Switzerland and Norway.