Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
Origin of the leather: Nigeria, tanning made in Italy.
The goatskins have been tanned in a unique colour. A metallic film with
a lizard pattern was applied on the velvet side for better adhesion. The skins were then washed.
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces.
This material scratches easily.
• Avoid contact with greasy or fatty substances.
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the
• Avoid contact with water.
Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
Shoulder bag, to wear over the shoulder or cross-body. Leather and chain shoulder strap adjustable in two lengths. Leather flap with a double magnetic fastening.
Free delivery for orders to all EU countries, except for the UK, Switzerland and Norway.