Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
Origin of the leather Egypt, tanning made in Italy
These buffalo skins are entirely tanned with plants. The mineral tannings have been carefully selected to obtain this flexibility and this very natural look. The naturalness of this material is reinforced thanks to its aniline finish to obtain a transparent color while preserving the grain of the skin.
Leather is a living and natural material. Using your accessory with delicacy will allow you to keep it longer
• Regularly apply a non-greasy and without silicon nourishing cream (Test along the interior of the bag or a less visible corner before applying to the rest of the bag).
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid snagging your accessory, as the lambskin could tear.
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
• Avoid contact with water. Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
Shoulder bag, to wear over the shoulder or cross-body. Removable shoulder strap in braided leather chain. Closing by a flap in magnetized leather.
Free delivery for orders in France !
En savoir plus.