Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
Origin of the leather Australie, tanning Made in Italie.
After sanding the surface of the calfskins to create a velvety soft finish, they are dyed in the mass.
• Brush before the first use with a soft brush and waterproof with a dedicated spray.
You can repeat this operation regularly.
• At the beginning, wear your accessory with dark clothing to avoid
color transfer from the accessory onto
articles of clothing.
• Warning: your dark clothes might stain on your accessory if the color is not properly fixed.
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid snagging your accessory,
as the lambskin could tear.
• Avoid contact with greasy or fatty
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial
light can alter the colour of the
• Avoid contact with water. Beware
that humidity may increase colour
transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
Belt bag, to wear cross-body or at the waist. Zip closing on top of the bag.
Free delivery for orders in France !
En savoir plus.