Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
Origin of theh leather Europe, tanning made in France
The taurillon leather is known for it’s resistance and his authentic aspect.
The skins of the taurilllon come from the family tannery in the South- West of France created in 1927.
On the nubuck finishing touch, a treatment anti-disgorging and water repellent has been applied
the peach skin like touch of the nubuck has been protected.
A crocodile skin design is heat embossed on large pieces of cowhide.
• Before using your accessory use a soft brush (to remove dust from the manufacturing process) and apply a waterproof spray.
Reapply the waterproof spray regularly.
• At the beginning, wear your accessory with dark clothing or light accessory with light colored clothing to avoid color transfer from the accessory onto articles of clothing.
• Warning: your dark clothes might stain on your accessory if the color is not properly fixed.
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces. This material scratches easily.
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
• Avoid contact with water. Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
Wallet. Fastens completely with a zipper. Change compartment. Card slots.
Free delivery for orders to all EU countries, except for the UK, Switzerland and Norway.