Location selection allows Jérôme Dreyfuss to deliver to you the best services with respect to your localisation.
Origin of the leather: New Zealand
Vegetal tanning made in France
New Zealand lambskin has a naturally bubbled finish. Very popular in the 80’s, today it is back on ready-to-wear clothing and accessories.
This leather is soft and lightweight. Bubble lambskin gives a casual-chic look to your accessories.
Leather is a living and natural material. Using your accessory with delicacy will allow you to keep it longer
• Regularly apply a non-greasy and without silicon nourishing cream (Test along the interior of the bag or a less visible corner before applying to the rest of the bag).
• At the beginning, wear your dark colored accessory with dark clothing to avoid color transfer from the accessory onto articles of clothing.
• Protect from heat sources.
• Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces. This material scratches easily.
• Avoid contact with greasy or fatty substances.
• Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
• Avoid contact with water. Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
Tote bag, to wear over the shoulder. Two leather handles and a non-adjustable leather strap. Fastens with press-studs.
Free delivery for orders to all EU countries, except for the UK, Switzerland and Norway.